Whether you believe oil and gas prices are moving higher or lower, one thing is for certain: volatility is here to stay. Our two-day energy hedging, trading & risk management seminar will provide you with the knowledge you need to not only survive, but thrive, in even the most volatile markets.
What You Will Learn:
- How to utilize futures, swaps, options, collars and other hedging strategies to protect your company from volatile energy prices
- How the ICE, NYMEX, OTC (over-the-counter) and physical (Platts, Argus and OPIS) energy markets operate, impact energy prices and provide you with the ability to mitigate your exposure to volatile prices
- Hedging strategies for crude oil, bunker fuel, diesel fuel, fuel oil, gasoline, gasoil, natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), liquified natural gas (LNG), jet fuel and more...
- How basis relationships impact energy prices and how to prevent basis risk from destroying your hedging program
- How to develop and implement an energy hedging and risk management policy
- A hands-on exercise where you will experience a “year in the life” of an executive who is responsible for managing an energy hedging program