This seminar took place 18-19 June 2014. For information on our upcoming seminars please visit the following link: Energy Hedging, Trading & Risk Management Seminars & Training.
Whether you believe energy prices are moving higher or lower, one thing is for certain: volatility is here to stay. Our two-day energy hedging, trading & risk management seminar will provide you with the knowledge you need to not only survive, but thrive, in even the most volatile markets.
What You Will Learn:
- How to utilize futures, swaps, options, collars and other hedging strategies to protect your company from volatile energy prices
- How the NYMEX, ICE and OTC (over-the-counter) markets operate, impact energy prices and provide you with the ability to mitigate your exposure to volatile prices
- Hedging strategies covering crude oil, bunker fuel, diesel fuel, fuel oil, gasoline, gasoil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, jet fuel and more...
- How basis relationships impact energy prices and how to prevent basis risk from destroying your hedging program
- How to develop and implement an energy hedging and risk management policy
- The difference between brokers, dealers, market-makers, derivative marketers and what role each play in the market
- A hands-on exercise where you will experience a “year in the life” of an executive who is responsible for managing an energy hedging program