Whether you believe oil prices are moving higher or lower, one thing is for certain: volatility is here to stay. Our two-day oil hedging & risk management seminar will provide you with the knowledge you need to not only survive, but thrive, in even the most volatile markets.
What You Will Learn:
- How to utilize futures, swaps, options, collars and other hedging strategies to protect your company from volatile oil & refined product prices
- How the NYMEX, ICE and OTC (over-the-counter) markets operate, impact crude oil and refined product prices and provide you with the ability to mitigate your exposure to volatile prices
- Hedging strategies covering crude oil, bunker fuel, diesel fuel, fuel oil, gasoline, gasoil, heating oil, natural gas liquids, jet fuel and more...
- An overview of the major crude oil and refined product trading hubs including the North Sea, Cushing, Northwest Europe, Mediterranean, Singapore, US Gulf Coast and New York, among others
- How basis relationships affect crude oil and refined product prices and how to prevent basis risk from destroying your hedging program
- How to develop and implement an oil hedging and risk management policy
- The difference between brokers, dealers, market-makers, derivative marketers and what role each play in the market
- A hands-on exercise where you will experience a “year in the life” of an executive who is responsible for managing an oil hedging program